Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate....

Just so you know....

I don't suppose that I have any great explanation why I gave my blog its title several years ago. I just figured that it kind of fit. This blog is about everything and nothing at the same time. Sometimes it is mundane and sometimes I might even have an interesting take on things. When you "enter here", I hope that you're not expecting a great deal of profound material. I blog about things that come to mind that are interesting to me. Often, I'll talk about music or politics. I might even talk about the latest and greatest sandwich that I ate. Hence, the idea of "abandoning hope".

http://etcweb.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/dante/campuscgi/mpb/GetCantoSection.pl?INP_POEM=Inf&INP_SECT=3&INP_START=1&INP_LEN=200&LANG=2

No comments: