Friday, August 13, 2004

I hate it when I feel like I have to turn down overtime...

I just hope that my choice will give me enough time to get over whatever I have. The only thing I plan on doing tomorrow (other than grocery shopping with the wife) is going to the Badnarik 2004 Meetup. Interested?

Greatest Grains, 1600 Harrison st, Davenport, IA on Saturday, August 14 @ 3:00PM

This was TOTALLY crappy. The title of the previous link is "Gee, aren't nuclear plants scary?" I mention that because this same kind of leak could happen at ANY steam power plant anywhere in the world. That doesn't make it much easier to believe or understand. I just hope that people don't associate this accident exclusively with nuclear plants.

One thing I forgot to mention about Bier Stube last night was that they have free wi-fi. I still think I'd be hesitant to take my laptop to a restaurant unless I was just sitting down for a beer. It just doesn't seem proper...

No comments: