Thursday, April 19, 2007

It's a ways off, but...

In future elections, a great thing to ask a candidate (legislative or executive) would be how they would prevent us from getting into a war that seemingly has no end. Though it's in the past, the Congress relinquished their power to declare war with their open-ended allowance for the President in 2002. I would love to be reasonably assured that the Congress will probe harder the next time. Hillary has been getting hammered for her vote a little bit on the campaign trail. The questioning should continue and grow for the incumbents who voted yea back in 2002...

I finally changed the CD in my car out. I was kickin' it to Prodigy on the way into work last night. I hadn't listened to Firestarter for quite some time...

I'm tired as heck so I'm out of here. Y'all have fun!

No comments: