Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Woohoo, it's Tax Day......

Speaking for myself, I'm much hipper on THIS IDEA.....

'Twas a VERY slow day off for me. I did get the chance to do my standard early morning run to the local branch of the Bentonville behemoth. Plus, there was a great dinner at Red Lobster (well before Wally-world). Topping it off with the "Warm Chocolate Chip Lava Cookie" made dinner wonderful.....

I just read that one of the bands (backandtotheleft) from the Metropolis Records label called it quits. They were working on a new album prior to dissolving. The songs they had been working on are available for download via their MySpace page....

Speaking of things musical...

The latest issue of Improvijazzation Nation is up in the aether! Check it out!

One nifty thing I found at the Wally-world was Sarah Brightman's latest album Symphony. I looked last week but only skimmed the racks. I looked a little closer this morning and was somewhat surprised to find it....



I have to listen to this CD some more to figure out my faves and such but it seems good so far!

No comments: