Saturday, August 16, 2008

Note to folks looking for upgrading Olevia HDTV firmware...

I have posted two entries here about upgrading Olevia firmware (and the PREVIOUS lack of the appropriate USB driver that was included in the download). See this entry from January 2008 or this one from February 2008. Having looked through my logs and such, I've noticed that folks come here sometimes trying to find the Pixelworks USB driver. Fortunately, the driver is now included (it was with my latest download) in the download from Olevia.

For some reason, when I tried entering my FM number at olevia.com, it didn't recognize my entry. I found a little way around that by going here and entering the appropriate data. It seems like there's always some silly hurdle to be met....

olevia Future Proof pixelworks usb driver

Hope this helps!

No comments: