Sunday, November 29, 2009

Action packed day (after I finally woke up around 9 AM)....

I didn't turn on any alarms on purpose. After waking up and finishing the necessary first mug of coffee, I eventually got around to an hour on the treadmill. Felt pretty good after that...

Not necessarily sure that it was the best choice to run 10K on the treadmill before we went over to my best friend's place to do the P90X "Legs & Back" routine. Worked out OK, though.

After all the sweating, we all went out to eat at Jason's Deli. The folks behind the counter seemed a bit surprised that I went for a replacement bowl for their AYCE salad bar twice. What can I say? I was hungry...

Follow that up with a trip to the Huntsville Botanical Garden's Galaxy of Lights and (at the insistence of our best friends' kids) watching Merry Madagascar and it's been a fun day!

Well, it's approaching time to crash for the night. Peace y'all!

No comments: