Saturday, August 28, 2004

Don't ask me why, but...

One of the thoughts that kept crossing my mind at work on Thursday (before I got to take off for my six days off) was if Japanese (or Chinese or Albanian or Ethiopian) monsters universally say, "Rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrr!" As I said, don't ask me why that thought crossed my mind. I have no clue.

The Badnarik.org site has a new section. It's all about ballot access. Michael currently has more ballot access than any of the other third party candidates. Do you hear much about him? Nope! Can you do an article search at a major newspaper website like USA Today and have 0 results returned? Yep! Why is that? Will you see Badnarik in the debates between Bush and Kerry? I would personally love to see him there, but it's a slim chance. Nader has significantly less ballot access than Michael Badnarik, Michael Peroutka, or David Cobb. However, if a third party is included on a major media outlet website, that candidate is likely to be Nader (sites like usatoday.com's Campaign 2004 candidate guide and msn.com's 2004 Election Guide are examples). That seems very strange...

One last issue, Bush wants to get rid of 527s. I guess free speech in a campaign only applies to certain people. Perhaps Orwell was a prophet...

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

No comments: