Sunday, August 29, 2004

I'll catch her at the pass...

I'm sure that Suzanne will later regale the world with tales of my dastardly deed for the day. Before she does, I'll say it myself. I never walk down the yard before I mow it. I suppose that I should and I will be much more likely to do so now. I killed a baby bunny. Weapon of choice? A lawnmower. I had no clue that there was a nest of the babies in my backyard. Unfortunately, the little lepine was still alive. Fortunately, the others appeared to be fine. I covered their nest back up (and marked it) after I retrieved the mortally wounded bunny baby. I felt bad about it, but I put the poor animal out of its misery. It still sucks and now Suzanne is calling me a bunny-killer.

It seems like time has flown. The closing ceremony is tonight.


On a much happier note:

Happy Birthday Olivia!

No comments: