Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Until this afternoon, it had been quite some time since either of us had seen an IMAX film...

We went to the Putnam Museum IMAX theater to see the third Harry Potter flick. The movie wasn't bad and we've always loved a good IMAX experience. We'll be going back for other films. I told Suzanne that we should check out the rest of the Putnam Museum as well.

It was interesting to see Michael Moore at the Republican convention last night. He's writing for USA Today (still waiting to see any mention of Badnarik, Cobb, or Peroutka at USA Today). Moore put out this op-ed for USA Today last night. One interesting thing to note was that USA Today had a noted conservative covering the Democratic convention back in July. That's a pretty funky way to do things. I like it.

Also of interest (I have to admit that I haven't read either document yet) are the Democratic and Republican platforms for 2004. I happen to believe that my thinking will be more in-line with the Libertarian platform. For further reading, here are the Green and Constitution Party platforms.

Check out the August issue of Ballot Access News.

No comments: