Wednesday, March 21, 2007

And there I was....

Scoping out my current favorite band and noticing that they were going to be playing at The Masquerade in Atlanta. Now, the show in Hotlanta happens to be near the last few regularly scheduled days of our outage. I had previously told Suzanne that I didn't intend to miss out on any of my overtime days. So....

When I came home last night, I suggested that I might miss out on a couple of my OT days to go see the show. By the way, I highly recommend VNV Nation if you have any interest at all in electronic dance music and have a chance to go see them. Suzanne brought up my previous statement. Hey, things change! I've seen VNV twice before and loved their show each time. If I can swing it (and my job will let me take the time off), it looks like I'm going to see them again. I'm stoked!

Some other faves (at least from MySpace):

Sarah Brightman
Lords of Acid
Pride and Fall
Covenant
Claire Voyant

I'm sure that I am omitting some excellent bands. Sorry!

No comments: