Monday, March 26, 2007

As usual, my day off was tremendous...

Although, one thing I suppose I miss out on when I'm off is my daily ritual of downing a spoonful of this crazy stuff. I tell everyone that it will keep me from getting sick. Heck, it's worked so far. I always forget about the unopened bottle that sits behind my coffee pot here at home....

I have been known to do some silly things. There was that time when I downed about half of an eight ounce cup of pickled egg vinegar. I half figured that the desire to do lunatic things like that would have disappeared by age 36, but I guess I was wrong. In fact, we were driving home the other night and I turned to Suzanne and suggested that we engage in a Chinese Fire Drill at the next red light. She didn't want to play. I just might do it next time. All a little bit of harmless fun...

I'm not normally one for much television, but both Suzanne and I LOVE Gene Simmons Family Jewels. The new season started last night. All I can say is that it's still great this season. By the way, check them out on MySpace.

I still think I'm going to be able to swing Atlanta. Woohoo!

No comments: