Saturday, March 31, 2007

All good things...

must come to an end. Wait, maybe it's supposed to be "come to those who wait." Today, it happens to be the first. Not necessarily unexpected, but still as much of a pain. For the first time in quite a while, I (along with about half of my compadres from the past year) will have the pleasure of the night shift for a month and a half. I don't necessarily hate the shift since I'm actually somewhat vampy. I just won't see my wife as much. And seeing our best friends, my mom, and my in-laws as often will pretty much be right out the window. But stuff happens and only seems fair to those currently pulling nights. Besides, it might be fun for a change...

Suzanne let me know today that Cats is going to be in Huntsville for two days near the end of May. I wouldn't mind seeing it again. And I'd love to see Sarah Brightman again. She was tremendous! I'd very much love to see Bond as well.

Well, it's late (we ate dinner with our best friends this evening) and I have to crash soon. Until later...

No comments: