Thursday, March 29, 2007

w00t!

I fetched my ticket from a local retailer this evening. See?





Come to find out, my wife's family from Atlanta is coming here for Easter weekend. I guess it's a good thing she's not choosing to head over there with me.

The latest South Park is pretty funny. They're doing a little parody of 24 and several other cultural phenomena. We're watching the episode from 3/28/2007. Let me just note that (as usual) it is VERY WRONG. SO VERY WRONG....

By the way, if you're so inclined, check out some of the samples from the upcoming VNV Nation releasecalled Judgement. I'd be happy if they had the CD for sale before the official release date (April 10, 2007).

By the way, I believe that I heard a rumor about a new Lords of Acid album in the works for this summer. That would be sweet.

No comments: