Monday, April 23, 2007

It's going on 2-1/2 days...

You might ask for what....

I've decided that it's high time that I made a real attempt at quitting smoking. I've half-ass tried a few times over the years, but this time feels different. It seems like I have much more desire right now. MUCH MORE! I haven't fired one up since Saturday morning. The crazy thing is that there's not a whole lot of withdrawal anxiety yet. It might come....

Tonight will provide an interesting test of my willpower because I will be absolutely bored most of the night (except for the planned 3AM trip to Wal-Mart). I think that it'll go just fine...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No DOUBT it "will come"... just R-E-S-I-S-T!

If you manage it, you'll 'ave done better'n ME with it! I'm ROOTIN' for ya', Art!

Unknown said...

Tankzz....!