Wednesday, June 27, 2007

And so it ends...

The culmination of about 18 months of training happened today. The other eleven of the fifteen of us who have gone up for our boards so far have also experienced the satisfactory end of their training. We're all keeping our fingers crossed for the three individuals who go tomorrow...

I love being able to know my schedule far enough in advance that I can say without much doubt that I will be going to see Assemblage 23 in Nashville, TN on September 24. I thoroughly enjoy this band. I just bought Assemblage 23's most recent release titled Meta. There are several good songs but my (currently) absolute favorite is Binary. You might be able to discern why by listening to the "Binary Album Mix" here or the minute long snippet (assuming that it might eventually disappear from myspace.com) at the Meta preview page.

Well, you fine folks have fun! It's time to watch some Lil' Bush...

No comments: