Sunday, June 24, 2007

For those of y'all who live in my little part of the world...

I say support your local independent pizza shop. Village Pizza is in East Limestone right across from the high school. We eat there fairly often and we love the joint. They've been in business for a while and have a nice down-home atmosphere. Besides, their pizzas are rockin'...

We just got back. My best friend's birthday is coming up and he wanted to eat there. We're getting older. However, I still say age is partially a state of mind. Tempus fugit...

'Twas a fairly run of the mill weekend. At least we got some rain this afternoon (somewhat of a rarity around here lately). I was glad that it waited until I got home from hiking on Monte Sano and had a chance to kick the footbag around a bit. Somehow, I guess I find myself amused and entertained very easily. Must have come from growing up as an only child...

Tomorrow night's Concert in the Park will see Eyes Around and Slipjig performing. Should be a fun night...

Well, y'all have fun now! I know I will...

No comments: