Sunday, June 03, 2007

Finally, it's over...

Our stretch of continual (interrupted by one day a week) 12 hour days to make this happen has ended. I suppose that it was fun at times (less so at others) and it's definitely pretty cool to say that I at least had some small part in making it happen. I just hope that I can adjust to our normal rotating shift schedule with as little pain as possible.

I had planned on sleeping for several hours this morning after we went and had breakfast. Unfortunately, it was closer to five hours. That's OK. I achieved most everything I aimed to do today. Well, everything with the exception of getting to sleep somewhat early. We had an early dinner with our friends and I got home in time to mow the weeds around my house. Afterward, I engaged in a hack session with my next door neighbor for probably 20 minutes or so. That was fun. Our wives watched and laughed at us...

At least there will be a little more time to do stuff like this for the summer...

Nighty-night y'all!

No comments: