Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Oh man....

Some word on the sly has it that VNV will be doing a US tour part 3 in November. I absolutely hope that they'll see fit to swing by Atlanta. I would go back to see them in a heartbeat.

Speaking of entertainment...

I remember hearing something a year or two about Atlas Shrugged being made for cinema. I read it in my early 20s and I enjoyed it. Only complaint? It was a little long for my taste. I hope that the movie is successful at conveying some of the ideas explored by Rand in her body of work. Heck, there are still a few movies that I have to see from this year...

And now for something completely unrelated to anything here... A favorite topic of discourse at my last job (I actually do kind of miss those folks) was just how hot the sun was. This NASA site has some answers about that as well as plenty of other info and some awesome pictures.

An-nyeong-hi ka-se-yo (or An-nyeong-hi ka-se-yo)

No comments: