Sunday, June 10, 2007

What to do, what to do?

Friday was the start of my stretch of seven days off. I know that by the end of that time I'll be wondering what in the world to do with myself.

As I am often wont to do on my nights off, I ended up going for a little drive this evening. I often find myself staying up entirely too late when I have time off. Oh well, I am definitely nocturnal. Anyway, as I was driving, I saw something that made me chuckle. On my way home, a car pulled out of one of the local strip clubs. I noticed that this car had one of the ubiquitous "God Bless America" Alabama plates. I won't say anything beyond the fact that I found that slightly ironic.

I suppose that I could do a little bit of studying for our last round of oral boards. I'm sure I'll get around to it....

When I'm not doing that or one of a few other things, I plan to find time to take this out for a spin. I need to get out and sweat...

Well, I think I'll watch the rest of Enter the Dragon and then make an attempt to crash.

Peace!

No comments: