Wednesday, June 13, 2007

OK, so I wimped out on the bike thing today (sore leg), but...

I did go here to hike between 8 and 10 miles. What a gorgeous day! I had fun, but by the end, my leg was reminding me why I didn't go for a ride. No pain...

The rest of the day was filled with mundane things for my home and vehicle. Except...

We tried the newest location of Surin of Thailand in Madison this evening. The only one nearby prior to the Madison location was further away in Huntsville. It had been quite some time since we'd been to Surin. All I'll say is that the food rocked (as usual). Also as usual, mine was really spicy. Give this place a shot if you enjoy Thai food...

Well, I think I'll set about trying some of this right now. I bought a few of these last night. Energy drink/malt beverage?!? Who knew? I guess I never paid close enough attention for this kind of thing at the stores. Hopefully it will taste OK...

No comments: