Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Damn!

I kind of expected this turn of events....

The same vehicular issue that led to the cancellation of A23's Nashville show is responsible for the cancellation of the N.O. show as well. I'll see them the next time they come around.....

Ever the optimist, the Nashville cancellation prompted me to look at other music events around the Southeast. Now I plan on going to see Loreena McKennitt in Knoxville on October 12th and DJs Sasha and Spooky in Atlanta on October 26th. I believe that both of these shows promise to be enjoyable.....

That whole thing at Columbia University yesterday appeared to have gone down without much of a hitch. I was especially surprised at how pointed President Bollinger's introductory remarks were. I'm pretty sure that Ahmadinejad is not quite used to that level candor. It's too bad that he doesn't get that more often. For your viewing pleasure, here's Ahmadinejad's ranting propaganda before the UN General Assembly earlier today.......

Well, I'm outta here. You folks have a BLAST!

No comments: