Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ohhhhh yeah, baby..........

Amazon.com took care of the flawed CD in quick fashion. You guys rocked! I have listened to this CD to the point of Suzanne and our neighbors probably considering me obsessive. However, Little Things is pretty darn kickin'. A couple of the songs truly send that little electrified wave feeling down my spine. Weird? A video including one such song can be seen by clicking "read more" at the bottom of this post......

Now to the other customer service fiasco from a couple of weeks ago......

I was going to give these folks time, but I haven't received anything other than what looked to be a canned electronic response and that was over a week ago. OK, the Steak n Shake in front of Madison Square Mall was the source of my anger ten days ago. I hope they don't normally suck as bad as they did that night (food=OK, service=not OK) or else they will deservedly go out of business. Hope you folks get your stuff together.....

Well, I got word of some nice OT coming up for this week and probably the next as well. I love it when I can have it planned that far in advance. In fact, I'll be seeing how long I can last tonight so I can vamp out tomorrow. Heck, maybe I'll run for a while tonight after I do laundry. That might keep me more pumped up than just drinking coffee.....

I love the music this video is set to.......

Je ne sais pas - Sylver - set to Final Fantasy animation - from bacsicsAshe




Peace, y'all!

No comments: