Saturday, November 03, 2007

What an absolutely gorgeous day outside......

68°, crystal clear skies, light breeze.... and I slept most of it away. Got to bring home the bacon tonight.....

Normally I would be workin' up a sweat right now, but I'm not sure what work will hold in store this evening. Besides, I've done fairly well this week. I have been a little out of touch with what's going on in the world, but a quick glance at the news appears that things in the world (at large at least) are this side or the other of the status quo....

I know that this little SNAFU led to changes at my facility. That plant in AZ was locked down for seven hours. Why would a person drive to any job with a pipe bomb in the car, much less a nuclear plant? In the past, people have forgotten guns or beer cans in their cars (also security violations), but a pipe bomb? Totally weird....

Well, it's about time to be gettin' ready, so......

Roll Tide!

No comments: