Saturday, September 26, 2009

I hate to toot my own horn, but...

This is a milestone post. Number 500! That doesn't include the original blog I maintained.


Blasts from the past:

Check out a sneak peek of a retooling of the V miniseries from the 80s:



The new V begins on 11/3/09.


As for new shows, check out this clip from FlashForward:



I've never watched a lot of stuff from ABC (or CBS for that matter). However, this is a pretty cool new show!




We were entertaining the idea of checking out our best friends' boy's soccer game this morning. However, all games were canceled. It's all about the rain. We've had TOO much. See?

From Blogger Pictures





Last night, I was jonesing for something sweet. I didn't feel like going out to buy anything, so I improvised with ingredients that I had on hand. Here's a picture of the "bread pudding" I made last night. I put that in quotes because I didn't use any kind of recipe. Come to find out, most (if not all) recipes use eggs to make a custard-like consistency. Mine is just kind of a gloppy mess. But, it tastes REALLY good! It should with most of a stick of butter and about a cup and a half of sugar (a mix of brown and granulated). Check it out:

From Blogger Pictures

No comments: