Wednesday, July 14, 2004

A bone job worthy of an orthopedist...

I can't complain too much but after working the day shift today, I have the added pleasure of going in to work the midnight shift tonight. Although I might sound like I am bitching here, I once held a certain job where I could go into work and not come home for six months. It's all about perspective. Hell, I even had time to eat dinner with Suzanne tonight.

I believe I've mentioned Keith Olbermann here before. His nightly (during the week) news show often makes us laugh. For examples of Keith's quotes, click right here.

I suppose I'll leave tonight with these slim pickings because it's time to get ready for work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't have any choice in working those hours. I never choose a short turnaround like that. It was actually scheduled for that for a few weeks.