Tuesday, August 17, 2004

There's still hope...

Suzanne was telling me that she wouldn't mind doing Gnomedex again this year. If all goes well, I'll know whether I have the days off in the next day or so. I'm ready to party my ass off and get geeky. Wait, I'm already there.

I want to see this sport in the Olympics. At the very least, net footbag would be interesting.

One of the neighbors behind us was walking his two dogs down our street tonight. No biggie, right? The only thing that bothered me was that his 2-3 year old daughter was holding the leash for one of the dogs. Being the weird one that I am, Suzanne and I were standing out front with our cat. Needless to say, the dogs were interested when they saw our cat. That's understandable... The dog that the little girl was holding lunged a little, dragged the young girl down, and got free. Suzanne said she felt bad for the little girl. So do I. Why try to let such a young girl control a dog (that probably weighs as much as she does) when you know that the dog might try to get free? I suppose I could have taken my cat inside, but it's my front yard. Screw that!

No comments: