Saturday, August 21, 2004

Wazzup?

I'm of half a mind to believe that shimmering sheets of ice engulfed this town in early July. Why do I believe that Hell (MI) might have frozen over in July? Well, it started on July 8th at this place. Yes, John Dvorak now has a blog. After his speech at Gnomedex last year (and several articles in PC Magazine), I figured that Dvorak would never blog.

I'd never even heard of the "Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer". That link says that the Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer is "the free, best practices vulnerability assessment tool for the Microsoft platform." I downloaded it and ran it and, sure enough, it said that I don't have SP2. I won't for a little while. Hey, this free security test tool might be worth the download. Every little bit helps.

Well, it's almost time to get ready for work. I volunteered for it. Hell, it's hard to beat 45/60$ an hour for working overtime. With that, adieu...

No comments: