Sunday, April 08, 2007

Phenomenal!

As usual, VNV put on a KILLER show! The supporting band (And One) did a great job as well. VNV did a nice mix of new and old and even had a couple of tunes from their upcoming release. Speaking of their upcoming release (Judgement) (go here for samples), it is a kickin' piece of work. There are a number of things I dig about VNV. A few of them are complexity, emotion, and grinding beats. Judgement does not disappoint. I also have to get some of their older stuff if I can. They did an older piece that I don't recall hearing (I probably just don't remember it) before. Moving....

As an added bonus, I got up early enough and out on the road soon enough to get back and have an Easter lunch with Suzanne and my in-laws. We also got to go out to eat with my Mom and Kenneth this evening. I figured that we'd better do that since this will be the last time we can go out to eat with them on a Sunday night for a while.

Time to try and stay awake until the morning....

Y'all have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GLAD to hear ya' made it back safe & "sound" (so to speak).

AND that you had time left to visit with the family...

Kewl beanz