Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Did you ever.......

have a song that you heard that just kind of moved you no matter how often you listened to it? Perhaps gave you that little electric tingle down your spine.....

I posted a Sylver video on here the other day. Some further listening and looking for other video material on YouTube led me to an older song of theirs called Wild Horses. I was pretty much hooked instantaneously. I think that my fondness for this song comes from a synergy of the plaintive lyrics and melody, throbbing beat, the singer's delivery, and definitely other subconscious elements. "Wild horses can't keep me away".... What a way to describe love! I had to buy the CD (unfortunately, I couldn't get this as a download) right away. I totally dig this song....

I don't normally put much video right on the front page, but if you have good speakers, crank'em up and enjoy.........



I don't remember how I got there today, but I discovered that Yahoo! had a subsite devoted to things "green". Further tooling about led me to Google's collaboration (the cleanup weekend just happened this past weekend) with the United Nations Environment Programme and Green Maven - The Green Search Engine. I wouldn't consider myself anything close to an environmental fanatic, but every little thing can help......

No comments: