Saturday, October 20, 2007

What in the world...........?

We live in a "service industry" country right now. God help us!

Take for example, a recent visit to a local restaurant. Suzanne and I and our best friends (plus their two kids) waited fifteen minutes before anyone even came to ask what we wanted to drink (only after a manager was asked). The food was pretty good (once we received it). However, the server didn't come back to our table for at least fifteen minutes after we were eating. By that time, three of the six drinks on the table were empty. I was surprised to remember that we were in Alabama. I won't mention the restaurant name until I see how they resolve my complaint.....

Another? I ordered this CD but received this one instead. I was truly jonesin' to get the Sylver CD! Now I have to wait a little longer. Hope they can rectify the screw-up quickly.....

At least the Buffalo Wild Wings at Madison Square Mall was good today (service included). I should have thought better than to go on a Saturday afternoon during college football season.......

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What exactly is wrong with going to a sports bar to eat when college football season is in full swing especially when UT Vols are getting a but whooping by UA Crimson Tide.