Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow

A picture of Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant in the 1-10-11 snow (Nuclear winter?)


I read a piece on salon.com the other day regarding the USDOJ subpoena of Twitter for records and information relating to several folks associated with Wikileaks. In the story (from 1/7/11), Greenwald mentions "I'll have much more on the implications of this tomorrow." The resulting story on salon.com was posted today. I read through this piece and one additional (earlier last year) link from it. Regarding the additional piece, I understand that "the list" and its permissions to eliminate certain individuals have some necessity. However, my feelings are that an administration that was so anti-Bush doctrine should be absolutely clear that apprehension is the more desirable outcome. If nothing else, we can't extract info from the dead yet. So much for "change"...

No comments: