Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Two score and eighteen years ago, my father....

Was brought forth into this world.

Happy Birthday Zzaj!

I haven't talked much about the whole CBS thing because it really gets my goat. I checked out the documents online and had questions from the minute I saw them. There are issues that are much more important. However, just like the upcoming crap debates (for which you can be sure that a new Memorandum of Understanding has been drafted), issues and tough questions are rarely tackled and third parties are rarely invited.

Last week, I received a "10 reasons why Christians can't vote for Kerry" e-mail. This week, I just received a "10 reasons why Christians should vote for Bush" e-mail. I just finished sending my retort. I'm sure it will stir up some crap. I won't vote for the candidate I was using as an example, but I still won't be voting for Dubya OR Kerry either. I just received the first response. It was a "mail delivery failure" message from an AOL user who apparently doesn't want to hear about politics. I wonder if the blocker blocks the messages from the individual who sent me this gack in the first place...

No comments: