Friday, September 24, 2004

I've refrained from discussing PABAAH here because I think they're pathetic...

However, they're targeting a flick that I plan on seeing with a boycott. One of the beautiful things about this country is that PABAAH is free to boycott this movie while the creators were able to make it and I'll be free to go see it. The thing that I find amazing is that the character(s) in question feel that they can judge a two (or so) hour movie by a two or three minute trailer. I'm sure that Trey Parker and Matt Stone will heap ridicule on both sides of the political arena and do it in a completely blasphemous manner. More power to them. As I've mentioned at the boards, I'll see this movie at least twice in honor of the dorks who are boycotting it. The only thing PABAAH's boycott proves to me is that they probably have a lacking sense of humor and are extraordinarily quick to boycott things when they don't know the whole story.

Hell, I bet PABAAH was cheering when this guy was refused entry to the United States. I don't know the whole story, but this dude just doesn't strike me as having terrorist ties. It's always possible and maybe someone has some "double secret probation" type evidence against him. I'm not holding my breath waiting for it to make its way to the public...

1 comment:

achim said...

I will see the movie.