Sunday, October 17, 2004

Damn, I just thought about something...

I won't have much to bitch about after this campaign season is over. PSYCH! That's poppycock. Old Ron Northcutt stated it better. He would've said, "Auwww hell, that's horsesheeit!" Either of the two likely victors of November 2nd should keep my bitch session in progress for at least four more years.

What do we have here (PDF document)? Yes, it's another victory for free speech and freedom from unreasonable search and seizure. I have a feeling that the more controversial portions of the Patriot Act will be dying a slow death over the next couple of years. Of course, there will be people trying to convince us that everything about Patriot is benign.

Perusing through a few blogs this evening (actually found at one in particular), I found this political test. Yeah, it's a front for a dating site, but I figured what the hell! Care to hear how I was described? I did take it a second time because I didn't think to mention how it described me earlier. Oddly enough, it said that I was a Libertarian the first time. The second time....

"You are a

Social Liberal
(88% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(93% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Anarchist

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness."

Hmmmmm.....

No comments: