Friday, October 22, 2004

Suzanne might want to kick my butt for saying it, but it's a rousing song from that new satirical movie...

"America! Fuck Yeah!"

Yes, we went and saw the latest sacrilege from the guys who brought South Park into the world. This movie is extraordinarily vulgar (surprise), so if that's not your cup of tea, you're best served by skipping it. If you can look past the raunchy side of things, this movie approaches hilarity defined. I've gathered that a lot of people don't think this made as much fun of "right wing nut jobs" as it poked "liberal wieners" in the eye. I see it differently. The over-the-top absurdity of the "heroes" in this flick is the finger pointed at the neo-con types. Again, if you can look past the "naughty" parts of this movie (and there are plenty), you might get a laugh.

Now for raunchiness of a different sort...

I checked my Yahoo! mail right before I went to sleep this morning and the Bulk box was empty. When we got home a little after five, there were 23 new junk messages. See? What a crock of crap!

Surprise, surprise!

11 days! Don't forget to go vote!

No comments: