Saturday, October 02, 2004

I didn't wake up until 8:30 this morning.

After Suzanne went back up to the room, I was still feeling froggy. I went back down to the Gnomedex lobby area and chatted with Mike for well over an hour. As the 2 AM witching hour approached, I wasn't yet ready to call it a night. I didn't really feel much like hitting the streets so I checked out the dance club in the hotel. I didn't crash until four in the morning. Suzanne finally succeeded in waking me up at 8:30 this morning. Now I'm whipped! I'm exceedingly happy that there's a Starbuck's in the hotel lobby.

3 comments:

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

You are quite the party animal!

I was in bed (reading) at 3:30.

Unknown said...

I was just hyped on Red Bull and vodka. It's a weird feeling. The sad thing is that I had one more in the club.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.