Sunday, October 24, 2004

One of the recent rhetorical campaign swings by John Kerry cracks me up...

Kerry's rhetorical stance talks about the Bush campaign relying upon fear as a basis for Dubya's re-election. What the hell do you call talk of a draft being reinstated, railing against the impending privatization of social security, and chicken little/sky is falling/flu vaccine shortage apocalypse is coming talk? Kerry says that he just views a better America. Kerry likes to talk about a vision of hope. Well, Dubya has hopes too. Dubya desires a certain amendment to the Constitution, "renewal of key portions of the "Patriot Act"" (and if you believe it, potential expansion of those "tools"), freedom marching around the world (freedom will have to stay on the march for a long time if Dubya and friends think we will be God's tool on Earth to secure freedom for repressed societies), and more. Both candidates are just different sides of the same coin. They are ideologically different and yet they support (or supported) many of the same things. I like this chart for comparison. T-9 days and counting...

Awwwwwww, poor "spam king". My Bulk box was full of crap again today. Why should I believe that a spammer will comply with the law when the information contained in some of the spam proves beyond a doubt (to me at least) that a spammer is using bogus information for my e-mail address in the first place? Note to spammers: You have never received an opt-in from me from AOL because I've never HAD AOL.

No comments: